Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm Here

Hey All,

I have made it to Stras.  I hopped the ocean on the Nina, Pinta and Santa Marie, it was quite interesting.  United labeled the leg of the trip from Frankfurt to Stras as a flight when it was really a bus.  Outside of that, I arrived a couple hours late, but made it.

I already have loads of pictures.  I spent 4 hours this morning walking around Stras trying to find internet access.  This isn't like the U.S. where you can hop into a Panera and get free WiFi.  I found a McDonalds and luckily they have it. 

My apartment is small.  I'll upload pictures later, but on the bright side I believe we have a maid that cleans the everything but the rooms once a week.

Stras looks like something out of Fiddler on the Roof.  Alot of canals, flowers, greenery and old architecture.

Well, I'm hungry and it is getting close to lunch time.  I need to navigate my way back to the apartment.  It is unique, streets and sidewalks are the same thing and they really do have a "structure" to them.

bonne journée

No comments:

Post a Comment